I've been in love with all the fabric flowers out there, and I've been looking up some tutorials online. Then I think, Oh I can remember how to do that. Then I forget, and I forget where I found the tutorial. So now I'm sticking them here. I hope it comes in handy for someone else too!
Singed Flowers
Fabric Rosettes
Ribbon Flowers
Crepe paper flowers
I'll add to this list as I find more
5 comments:
I've been making lots of melted flowers (or at least thats what the girl called them) and others with zippers. Maybe I will post them soon. But, first...I best be checking out your links!
You totally need to post pics, I'd love to see them.
I LOVE the flower "balls!" I just might have to try those for my girls room. Thanks for sharing!
oo! very fun Kendra :) I think I'll have to try that!
I know I am SO behind on this post, but I made the singed flower and LOVE it. I through some tulle fabric in there to make it "puffier" and it turned out really well. Hailey and I both like to wear it.
Post a Comment