I finished the quilt, but I didn't take a picture yet.
But I took some other pictures....
First off- Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man in the world, my husband, Brian!
I love you.

For his birthday I let him have a few days off. We're poor right now, so I had to get creative with his birthday present. I took the kids to Idaho to visit my grandma for a few days.
My Grandma got to meet Wesley for the first time. She fell in love. I mean what's not to love, Wesley is a little ball of love.


Ethan and Nora had fun playing outside. They found a cat to love (read smother), and they named it Diddy. Ethan said, "How come the hours go faster in Idaho?" Guess he was having fun.

They also found time to get into a bit of mischief. They decided to cut Nora's hair. I had braided some of the top, front into a french braid. They simply lifted up the braid and cut it off. (Chant inside my head, "I love my children, I love my children.") I had to give Nora quite an improvised haircut, it's gonna look pretty silly for quite a while. She even decided to cut off a little extra the next day. Right in the front, right against the head. (continue chant...)

And just because he is so stinkin cute, here are some adorable pictures of Wes. Did I mention he's cute?.

1 comment:
I almost cried when I saw Nora's hair because that is one of my biggest fears...that Hailey will cut her hair off. Glad you figured out how to "fix" it.
Post a Comment