I'm in the "I need to loose weight" situation again. But I'm currently nursing my son. That's a really hard situation to be in. I don't want to diet, cause I'd loose a lot of my milk, but it seems that when I eat enough to keep my supply up, I gain weight. Argh.
Not nursing is out of the question. Wes is my last child and I want to enjoy every minute of his babyness. I really enjoy nursing my kids. I just want to stop gaining weight. Hmmm, what to do. Sorry, I shouldn't be posting this. I just needed to think out loud with an audience. Thanks for being there for me.
3 comments:
Eat enough. Just cut out all bad calories. I gain weight when I'm breast feeding too, so I feel for ya. You really don't need to loose weight, you look great. but I understand wanting to loose "the pooch"
I totally understand how you feel!! One thing that can help is oatmeal. Oatmeal is really good for keeping your supply up and it's healthy (without a lot of added sugar) so it can help with not gaining.
I know what you mean about nursing your babies. That's one thing I miss about having babies. Hopefully I'll get to have another baby in a year or so! It's kind of funny to be excited about having surgery to remove a tumor, but I am. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to normal and have another baby! :-)
Check out http://ldshealth.ning.com/
Good luck!!! : )
Post a Comment